This is a legal agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Flirty, ("Company," "Service," "we," "us," or "our"). By using our website, located at flirtyhookup.net ("Website"), our mobile app, and/or other services we provide (collectively, "Flirty"), or otherwise accessing the pages of Flirty, you become a user and agree to, and are bound by, the terms and conditions of this Agreement for as long as you continue to use the Site or Services. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE THE SITE OR THE SERVICES. Your use of, or participation in, certain Services may be subject to additional terms, and such terms will be either listed in this Agreement or will be presented to you for your acceptance when you sign up to use such Services.
The Flirty services consist of a service for single people, including interactive content and community services such as Flirty community. Flirty may offer additional services or revise any of the Services, at its discretion, and this Agreement will apply to all additional services or revised Services. Flirty also reserves the right to cease offering any of the Services.
This Agreement is subject to change by Flirty in its sole discretion at any time, with or without notice. Your continued use of this Site or the Services after the posting of revisions to this Agreement will constitute your acceptance of such revisions. Please consult the end of this Agreement to determine when the Agreement was last revised.
1. Minimum Age. You must be at least 18 years old to use the Site and to register for the Services. By registering to the Services, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old.
2. Marital Status. By requesting to use, registering to use, or using the Singles Service, you represent and warrant that you are not legally married or in a relationship.
3. Criminal History. By requesting to use, registering to use, and/or using the Singles Service, you represent and warrant that you have never been convicted of a felony and/or are not required to register as a sex offender with any government entity. Flirty DOES NOT CURRENTLY CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND SCREENINGS ON ITS MEMBERS. However, Flirty reserves the right to conduct any criminal background check, at any time and using available public records, to confirm your compliance with this subsection.
Use of Site and Service
As a user of the Site (“User”) or a user registered to use any of the Services (a “Registered User”), you agree to the following:
2. Exclusive Use. Your account is for your personal use only. You may not authorize others to use your account, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that Flirty is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your Facebook login credentials you use to sign up for Flirty. You agree to immediately notify Flirty of any disclosure or unauthorized use of your login credentials at email@example.com
3. Geographic Limitations. Using the Service may be prohibited or restricted in certain countries. If you use the Service from outside of the United States, you are responsible for complying with the laws and regulations of the territory from which you access or use the Website or Service. You are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any country which the United States has (i) embargoed goods, (ii) identified as a “Specially Designated National”, or (iii) placed on the Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders. Registration for, and use of, the Services are void where prohibited. To the extent that the Services are not legal in your jurisdiction, you may not use the Services. The Services may not be used where prohibited by law.
4. Information Submitted. You are solely responsible for, and assume all liability regarding, (i) the information and content you contribute to the Service; (ii) the information and content you post, transmit, publish, or otherwise make available (hereinafter “post”) through the Services, including text messages, chat, videos, photographs or profile text (hereinafter, “content” or “User Submission”; and (iii) your interactions with other Registered Users through the Services. As more fully described below, you may not post or transmit to the Company or other users (either on or off the Service), any offensive, inaccurate, incomplete, abusive, obscene, profane, threatening, intimidating, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another person’s rights (including intellectual property rights, any rights or privacy and publicity).
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, by posting information or otherwise communicating by means of Flirty, you agree that you will not upload, post, share, or otherwise distribute any User Submission that:
(a) Is illegal, threatening, defamatory, abusive, harassing, degrading, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist, or contains any type of suggestive, inappropriate, or explicit language or confidential, non-public information about any third party;
(b) Is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; promotes or incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
(c) Infringes on any trademark, patent, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary right of any party;
(d) Contains any type of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising or commercial communications (such as spam);
(e) Impersonates any person or entity, including any Flirty employees or representatives.
(f) We do our best to keep Flirty safe, but we cannot guarantee it. We need your help to keep Flirty safe, which includes the following commitments by you:
i. You will not collect Users' User Submissions or information, or otherwise access Flirty, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers, or automated
pro-active following or un-following) without our prior permission.
ii. You will not engage in multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on Flirty.
iii. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
iv. You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to someone else.
v. You will not bully, intimidate, or harass any User.
vi. You will not use Flirty to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
vii. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of Flirty, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other Flirty functionality.
viii. You will not facilitate or encourage any violations of this Agreement or our policies.
5. Protecting Other People's Rights. We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same. You therefore agree that:
(a) You will not post User Submission or take any action on Flirty that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
(b) We can remove any User Submission or information you post if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
(c) If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
(d) You will not use our copyrights or trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted or with our prior written permission.
(f) You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on Flirty.
(g) You will not tag Users or send email invitations to non-Users without their consent.
6. Sharing Your User Submissions and Information.
(b) We have the right at our sole discretion to remove any User Submission that, we feel in our judgment does not comply with this Agreement, along with any User Submission that we feel is otherwise offensive, harmful, objectionable, inaccurate, or violates any 3rd party copyrights or trademarks. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such User Submission. If you post User Submission that we choose to remove, you hereby consent to such removal, and consent to waive any claim against us.
(c) When you delete an IP User Submission, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed User Submission may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
(d) When you post or publish any User Submission or information, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of Flirty, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture).
(e) We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about Flirty, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
(f) You represent and warrant:
i. You are the owner of (or have all the rights and permission required to use) all the intellectual property rights in the User Submissions you post and have the written consent of each and every identifiable natural person in the User Submissions to use such person's name or likeness in the manner contemplated by the Service and this Agreement. Each person has released you from any liability that may arise in relation to such use.
ii. The User Submissions, use of the User Submissions with the Services and Flirty's use of such User Submissions will not infringe any intellectual property rights, proprietary rights, privacy rights, confidentiality and rights of publicity or otherwise violate this Agreement or the rights of any third party.
7. Risk Assumption and Precautions. You assume all risk when using the Services, including but not limited to all of the risks associated with any online or offline interactions with others, including dating. You agree to take all necessary precautions when meeting individuals through our service. You understand that Flirty currently does not conduct criminal background checks on its users. The company also does not verify the statements of its users. The company makes no representations or warranties as to the conduct of users of their compatibility with any current or future users. The company reserves the right to conduct any criminal background checks or other screens at any time and us available public records. The company is not responsible for the conduct of any user. At no event, shall the company be liable, directly or indirectly, for any losses or damages whatsoever, general, special, compensatory, consequential, and/or incidental, arising out of or relating to the conduct of you or anyone else in connection with the use of the service, including without limitation, death, bodily injury, emotional distress, and/or any other damages resulting in from communications or meetings with other users through the service. You should not provide your financial information or wire or otherwise send money, to other users.
8. No Guarantees. Flirty may not be able to provide matches for everyone seeking to use its services. Further, Flirty makes no guarantees as to the number or frequency of matches through our service, or to such matches’ ability, desire or criteria to communicate with any user. You understand that Flirty makes no guarantees, either explicit or implied, regarding your ultimate compatibility with individuals you meet through the our service or as to the conduct of such individuals.
9. Reporting of Violations. You will promptly report to Flirty any violation of the Agreement by others, including but not limited to, Registered Users.
10. Content Removal. Flirty reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor the information or material you submit to the Services or post in the public areas of the Services. Flirty will have the right to remove any such information or material that in its sole opinion violates, or may violate, any applicable law or either the letter or spirit of this Agreement or upon the request of any third party.
11. No False Information. You will not provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to Flirty or to any other user. If information provided to Flirty or another user subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading or false, you will promptly notify Flirty of such change.
12. No Advertising or Commercial Solicitation. You will not advertise or solicit any user to buy or sell any products or services through the Site or Services. You may not transmit any chain letters, junk or spam e-mail to other users. Further, you will not use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent. If you breach the terms of this subsection and send or post unsolicited bulk email, “spam” or other unsolicited communications of any kind through the Services, you acknowledge that you will have caused substantial harm to Flirty, but that the amount of such harm would be extremely difficult to ascertain. As a reasonable estimation of such harm, you agree to pay Flirty $50 for each such unsolicited communication you send through the Services.
13. Unique and Bona Fide Profile. As a Registered User of the Singles Service, you will create only one unique profile. In addition, your use of the Singles Service must be for bona fide relationship-seeking purposes in order to maintain the integrity of the Singles Service (for example, you may not become a Registered User solely to compile a report of compatible singles in your area, or to write a school research paper). Not all registered users are available for matching. From time to time, Flirty may create test profiles in order to monitor the operation of the Services.
14. Selection of Profiles. Our service provides exclusive matching, and your profile will be selected to introduce you to specific matches based on our algorithm. You will be under no obligation to meet with or communicate with the match(es) we may introduce to you.
15. No Harassment of Flirty Employees or Agents. You will not harass, annoy, intimidate or threaten any Flirty employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of the Services to you.
1. Ownership of Proprietary Information. You hereby acknowledge and agree that Flirty is the owner of highly valuable proprietary information, including without limitation, the matching algorithm, profiles, and profile questions. Flirty owns and hereby retains all proprietary rights in the Services and the Site, including but not limited to, all Confidential Information.
2. No Use of Confidential Information. You will not post, copy, modify, transmit, disclose, show in public, create any derivative works from, distribute, make commercial use of, or reproduce in any way any (i) Confidential Information or (ii) other copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information accessible via the Services, without first obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
3. Other Users’ Information. Other Registered Users may post copyrighted information, which has copyright protection whether or not it is identified as copyrighted. You agree that you will not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, commercially use, or sell any Flirty or third party proprietary information available via the Services or the Site.
Privacy Statement. For information about the collection and possible use of information and material provided by you, please read our Privacy Statement above. By using the Site or the Services, you are consenting to the terms of Flirty’s Privacy Statement.
No Contact Information. You agree that you will not post any e-mail addresses, personal website address or profile page you may have on a third party website, or other contact information in areas other than those specifically designated for this information, or in any other communications you may have with other users. You may, at your discretion, exchange such information after you are mutually connected through the company’s private message line.
Disclosure By Law. You acknowledge and agree that Flirty may disclose information you provide if required to do so by law, at the request of a third party, or if we, in our sole discretion, believe that disclosure is reasonable to (1) comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement, or any legal process (whether or not such disclosure is required by applicable law); (2) protect or defend Flirty’s, or a third party’s, rights or property; or (3) protect someone’s health or safety, such as when harm or violence against any person (including the user) is threatened.
Disclosure to Protect Abuse Victims. Notwithstanding any other provision of this Agreement or the Privacy Statement, Flirty reserves the right, but has no obligation, to disclose any information that you submit to the Services, if in its sole opinion, Flirty suspects or has reason to suspect, that the information involves a party who may be the victim of abuse in any form. Abuse may include, without limitation, elder abuse, child abuse, spousal abuse, neglect, or domestic violence. Information may be disclosed to authorities that Flirty, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate to handle such disclosure. Appropriate authorities may include, without limitation, law enforcement agencies, child protection agencies, or court officials. You hereby acknowledge and agree that Flirty is permitted to make such disclosure.
Use of Anonymous Information for Research. By using the Services, you agree to allow Flirty to anonymously use the information from you and your experiences through the Services to continue Flirty’s research into successful relationships and to improve the Services. This research, conducted by psychologists and behavior research scientists, may be published in academic journals. However, all of your responses will be anonymous, and we will not publish research containing your personal identifying information.
Links to Third-Party Web Sites / Dealings with Advertisers and Sponsors. The Services may contain links to web sites of third-parties, including without limitation, advertisers, which are not under the control of Flirty, and Flirty is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such web sites. Flirty provides these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply that Flirty endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content on such third-party web site. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers or sweepstakes sponsors found on or through the Services (including payment and delivery of related goods or services, any personal information or opt-in contact information voluntarily given to advertisers and sweepstake sponsors, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings) are solely between you and such advertiser or sweepstakes sponsor. You agree that Flirty will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings, including the sharing of the information you supply to Flirty with advertisers or sweepstakes sponsors, or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Services. Please visit our Privacy Statement to learn more about how we use your information.
Disclaimer of Warranty
1. No Warranties. THIS SECTION WILL APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. Flirty PROVIDES THE SERVICES ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND GRANTS NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES OR THE SITE (INCLUDING ALL INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN), INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Flirty DOES NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE SECURE, UNINTERRUPTED, ALWAYS AVAILABLE, ERROR-FREE OR WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS IN THE SERVICES WILL BE CORRECTED. Flirty DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR, AND NO WARRANTY IS MADE WITH RESPECT TO, THE CONNECTIVITY AND AVAILABILITY OF THE SERVICES.
2. Third Party Content. Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Services, but not directly by Flirty, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. Flirty DOES NOT: (i) GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SERVICES, OR (ii) ADOPT, ENDORSE OR ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE, OR STATEMENT MADE BY ANY PARTY OTHER THAN Flirty. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL Flirty BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE RESULTING FROM ANYONE’S RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT POSTED ON THE SERVICES, OR TRANSMITTED TO OR BY ANY USERS.
3. Beta Features. From time to time, Flirty may offer new “beta” features or tools with which its users may experiment on the Services. Such features or tools are offered solely for experimental purposes and without any warranty of any kind, and may be modified or discontinued at Flirty’s sole discretion. The provisions of this Disclaimer of Warranty section apply with full force to such features or tools.
Limitation of Liability
1. Incidental Damages and Aggregate Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL Flirty BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA OR PROGRAMS, SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS AND PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, EVEN IF Flirty KNOWS OR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
2. No Liability for non-Flirty Actions. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL Flirty BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND/OR INCIDENTAL, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMMUNICATIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER REGISTERED USERS OF THE SERVICES. THIS INCLUDES ANY CLAIMS, LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE CONDUCT OF USERS WHO HAVE REGISTERED UNDER FALSE PRETENSES OR WHO ATTEMPT TO DEFRAUD OR HARM YOU.
3. Information Verification. Flirty and its contractors may use various ways of verifying information that users have provided. However, none of those ways are perfect, and you agree that Flirty and its contractors will have no liability to you arising from any incorrectly verified information.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Flirty, its officers, directors, employees, agents and third parties, for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) relating to or arising out of (a) your use of or inability to use the Site or Services, (b) any user postings made by you, (c) your violation of any terms of this Agreement or your violation of any rights of a third party, or (d) your violation of any applicable laws, rules or regulations. Flirty reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will fully cooperate with Flirty in asserting any available defenses.
Communication and Privacy
We may use your email address to send you messages notifying you of important changes to the Services or special offers.
Term and Termination
This Agreement will become effective upon your acceptance of the Agreement by your use of the Site or the Services and will remain in effect in perpetuity unless terminated hereunder. Either you or Flirty may terminate your account at any time, for any reason or no reason, without explanation, effective upon sending written notice to the other party. Flirty reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate your access to any of the Services, without notice, for any reason or no reason. We also reserve the right to remove your account information or data from our Services and any other records at any time at our sole discretion. In the event your access to any of the Services is suspended due to the breach of this Agreement, you agree that all fees then paid to Flirty by you will be nonrefundable and all outstanding or pending payments will immediately be due. You may terminate your account by visiting Settings page within the app.
In App Purchases
From time to time, Flirty may offer additional products and services for purchase through the App Store, Google Play or other application platforms ("in app purchases"). If you choose to make an in app purchase, you will be prompted to enter details for your account with the mobile platform you are using (e.g., Apple, Android, etc.) ("your IAP Account"), and your IAP Account will be charged for the in app purchase in accordance with the terms disclosed to you at the time of purchase as well as the general terms for in app purchases that apply to your IAP Account. If you purchase an auto-recurring periodic subscription through an in app purchase, your IAP Account will be billed continuously for the subscription until you cancel in accordance with the platform terms. In call cases, please refer to the terms of your application platform which apply to your in app purchases.
If you purchase an auto-recurring periodic subscription through an in app purchase, your IAP Account will be billed continuously for the subscription until you cancel. After your initial subscription commitment period, and again after any subsequent subscription period, your subscription will automatically continue for an additional equivalent period, at the price you agreed to when subscribing. If you do not wish your subscription to renew automatically, or if you want to change or terminate your subscription, you will need to log in to your IAP account and follow instructions to cancel your subscription, even if you have otherwise deleted your account with us or if you have deleted the Flirty application from your device. Deleting your account on Flirty or deleting the Flirty application from your device does not cancel your subscription; Flirty will retain all funds charged to your IAP Account until you cancel your subscription through your IAP Account.
You may cancel your subscription, without penalty or obligation, at any time prior to midnight of the third business day following the date you subscribed. If you subscribed using your Apple ID, refunds are handled by Apple, not Flirty. If you wish to request a refund, please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098. If you subscribed using your Google Play Store account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About auto-renewing subscription:
- Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- You can manage your subscription and switch off auto-renewal by accessing your Account Settings in the App Store after purchase
- You cannot cancel your current subscription during the active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited if you purchase a subscription to that publication
1. Cancellation At Any Time. Except as otherwise stated in this section, you may cancel your registration or subscription to any Services at any time during the term of such registration or subscription by accessing the “Settings” tab, clicking on “Delete account” and providing the information requested. Flirty is not responsible for refunding for subscription already purchased.
1. Controlling Law and Jurisdiction. You agree that Delaware law (without giving effect to its conflicts of law principles) will govern this Agreement, the Site and the Services and that any dispute arising out of or relating to this Agreement, the Site or the Services will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the federal and state courts in Delaware. You acknowledge and agree that any violation of this Agreement may cause Flirty irreparable harm, and therefore agree that Flirty will be entitled to seek extraordinary relief in court, including but not limited to temporary restraining orders, preliminary injunctions and permanent injunctions without the necessity of posting a bond or other security, in addition to and without prejudice to any other rights or remedies that Flirty may have for a breach of this Agreement.
2. Miscellaneous. This Agreement, which you accept upon registration for the Services, the Privacy Statement located on the Site, and any applicable payment, renewal, Additional Services terms, comprise the entire agreement between you and Flirty regarding the use of this Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Flirty related to your use of this Site or Services (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of this Agreement). The FAQ’s found on the Services are for informational purposes only and are not deemed to be part of this Agreement. Unless otherwise explicitly stated, the Agreement will survive termination of your registration to the Service. The failure of Flirty to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement will continue in full force and effect. Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to the use of the Site or this Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect.
Special Provisions Applicable to Users Outside the United States
We strive to create a global community with consistent standards for everyone, but we also strive to respect local laws. The following provisions apply to Users and non-Users who interact with Flirty outside the United States:
(a) You consent to having your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States.
(b) If you are located in a country embargoed by the United States, or are on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals you will not engage in commercial activities on Flirty (such as payments). You will not use Flirty if you are prohibited from receiving products, services, or software originating from the United States.